Representing Vacation Rental Transactions Needs Some Specialized Training...and CVRA is what you need!
We are in a time of massive growth in the vacation rental market.
More vacation homes are being purchased; more owners are planning on renting, and more tourists are finding this new mode of accommodation that fits their needs better than a hotel or resort.
The statistics say it all:
- There's 9 million second homes in the U.S. It's estimated that 25-30% are vacation rentals
- In global comparison, most vacation rental revenue is generated in the United States, $14m in 2019
- Vrolio estimates that almost ½ of all second home purchases will be used as a vacation rental in 2019
- Less than 1% of agents understand and specialize in vacation rentals, set yourself apart from your competition and join the growing number of agents now specializing in
- Tired of worrying about Zillow and ibuyers taking all your sales? Change your business strategy and become the most valuable asset to a real estate investor
- Get into your competitors blind spot and set yourself apart from your competition in your market